As I've told you before, I'm planning on traversing the Atlantic, alone, stuck only in a Bucket, with no weapons or any other distinguishing way of distinguishing me as a distinguished viking.
Now, why am I doing this, you ask? Omar the Bold came up to me just before summer ended and told me he is a member of the VIA, Vikings in Awesomeness, governemental program, headed up by Lief the Armless, who, incidentally, is the leader of ALL the vikings, and Dean of CVU. Anyway, Omar told me that Lief thinks that it would be much more effective and awesome if Vikings split up into individual entities and traveled the world in buckets, no longer working in crews, but individuals. He apparently thinks that this would help the ever-increasing Viking populations, since whole ships keep getting killed with one blow.
Anyway, so here I am. Omar told me not to tell ANYONE at all, since this is a secret mission for the government. SO, apparently, only Omar, Lief, and I know about this, and they asked me, since I 'Am the most exemplerary Vikings ever existed.' Don't know what that means, but it sounds good.
So, here I am. Early this morning, while the crew was asleep, Omar and I snuck out and he sent me off. Now, Vikings usually send ships off by smashing a bottle of Root Beer against it, but I could have sworn Omar was trying to smash the bottle into my head, as opposed to the side of the ship. But in any case, I'm off, and bloggin you using my laptop, which I always carry with me, now.
I'm blog you tomorrow at the same time.
Oh, and One more thing: Omar told me to check out his new blog, and so I invite you to do the same. I, for one, am never going to check his blog, because I might accidentally steal some of his amazingly funny things he says.
The URL is: http://omarhatesolaf.blogspot.com. I like the how he put his name, then a bunch of random letters. Tis an aptly named blog.
Check it out!
Olaf the BAAAAALD!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Omar Hates You, my friend... Why don't you notice?
Post a Comment