I really hate Gravity. You know why? CAUSE IT KEEPS ME FROM FLYING!
The way I see it, if Gravity didn't exist, I could fly. And if I could fly, I could become a much better fighter by 100%. Where's my logic in that, you ask? Well, I'll use my all-purpose 'Flying is Better Than Walking" explanation: The first Kingdom Hearts.
When Sora gets magic pixie dust sprinkled on him, he starts flyin' around like he's some magic pixie dust freak! He can attack his enemies from the air and ground! He levels up like forty times! It's insanity!
This is why I want to fly. Oh, I've tried more conventional methods, like catching fairies and shaking them all over me, but in reality, pixie dust is a laxative, not a magical flying apparatus. I've tried creating personal hover/rocket machines, but they just explode. And people always wonder why I'm complaining about my back...
It's obvious to me that the easiest way to be able to fly is to destroy Gravity. That's why I hate it.
Olaf the BAAAAALD!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment